Sundarban Tour packages, beautiful nature with best hospitality.
Sundarban 1 Day Travel Plans
First of all, in Sundarban tour packages you need to come to Kolkata, airport. From there our driver travels a distance of almost 120 kilometers in an air-conditioned car and allows you to reach a destination called Sonakhali. And from here, start your trip from Sundarban via boat. After seeing the forest for the whole day, the tourists were taken to a place called Pakhiralay before evening. Therefore, tourists were also kept in the hotel there. During the first day of the Sundarban tour, we organized an event for our tourists. Some indigenous women entertain tourists with folk dances. At the end of the ceremony (Folk Dance) dinner is given, then everyone goes to their own room and finally this is the end of our first day of this Sundarban tour package.
1 Nights, 2 Days, Sundarban Tour
Includes the first day of sightseeing in Sundarban. Then, on the second day at 6am, with our staff’s tea and cookies, each room is handed over to tourists. Everyone is requested to come to the boat at 8am, then all tourists must have breakfast first when they get to the boat. Let’s start our second day of Sundarban tour via boat. After completing the second day all the routes, our tourists returned to the same hotel. Where tourists were kept on the first day. And finally this is the end of our second day.
2 nights and 3 days tour to Sundarban
Including the 1st and 2nd day all sightseeing in the Sundarban package. Then on the 3rd day again, in the same way, our staff gave the tourists tea biscuits in the morning and everyone will request to come to the boat. Then when everyone comes to the boat, they have breakfast first, then we start Sundarban tour packages via boat. Kolkata airport. And in this way we continue to enjoy our tour of the Sundarbans forest.
So why are you late? Join us on this Sundarbans tour, our company will always be with you.
The lowest cost of a Suundarban tour package?
1 Day Sundarban tour cost
The low cost of Sundarbans day tour is RS 1800 per person.
Sundarban tourist spot : Sonakhali, Gadkhali, Sir Daniel Hamilton Bungalow, Rabindranath tagore Bekon Bungalow, Gosaba Forest, Bird forest, Pakhiralay, And back.
1 night 2 days Sundarban trip cost
Lowest cost of 1 night, 2 day trip to Sundarban is 3000 per person
Sundarban tourist spot: Includes Day 1 Sundarban Tour, Sightseeing, Then Sajnekhali Watch Tower Crocodile Project, Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower, Dobanki WatchTower, and back
2 nights and 3 days Sundarban tour package cost?
The lowest cost for a 2 night 3 day Sundarban tour is 3500 per person
Visiting point: includes 1 night, day 2, Sundarban Sightseeing, then Bono Bibi varani, deul varani, Panchmukhani, Jharkhali watchtower
A list of food during the Sundarban tour package
- Breakfast -> 9:30 am – Luchi, Aloo Dum, Sweet, Tea / Coffee
- 11:00 am – fruit – Apple, banana, then tea or coffee
- Lunch -> 2:00 pm – Rice, Dal, potato Chips, Veg Curry, Fish Curry (Vetki), Chatni, Papad, Salad,
- Evening snacks -> 5:00 pm – Vegetable chow mein, tea / coffee
- Dinner -> 10:00 pm – Fried rice, chicken curry, salad.
- Early Morning -> 5:40 am – Bed Tea,
- Breakfast -> 9:30 am – kachori, Chana Masala, boiled egg, Tea / Coffee
- 11: 00 am – fruit – orange, Coconut water, then tea or coffee
- Lunch -> 1:45 pm – Rice, Veg Dal, potato Chips, Veg Curry, Fish Curry (Parse), Chatni, Papad, Salad,
- Evening Snacks -> 5:00 pm – Muri Masala, Tea / Coffee
- Dinner -> 9:30 pm – Fried Rice, Chicken curry, Salad.
- Early morning -> 6:00 am – Tea in bed,
- Breakfast -> 9:00 am – Luchi, potato pea Curry, Tea / Coffee,
- 11:00 am – fruit – only salad, then tea or coffee
- Lunch -> 1:40 pm – Rice, Veg Dal, potato Chips, Veg Curry, Chicken Curry, Chatni, Papad, Salad,
- Evening snacks -> 4:00 pm – Buscuit, tea / coffee
Our next Sundarban tour date – 2020
- September – 2020 -> 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th,
- October – 2020 -> 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th,
- November – 2020 -> 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th,
- December – 2020 -> 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th,
What will be included in your Sundarban trip packages
- pick & drop, local transport.
- Man’s permit with jungle entry fees.
- There will be all kinds of food and drink hotels and folk dance arrangements.
- Trained tour manager and government guide.
How many passengers can travel to the Sundarban on a boat?
- Ships have three types of capacity
- The first are 2-cylinder boats that the government allows 22 people to travel to the Sundarban.
- Second are the 4 cylinder boats, the government allows 35 people to travel to the forest.
- The third is the 6-cylinder boats that the government allows 45 people to travel to the forest
What kind of facilities will you get on a boat during the Sundarban tour?
- Each has a full seating arrangement on top of the boat so travelers can explore the forest
- Inside each boat there are some small and large cabins where passengers can relax.
- Each boat has two bathrooms, one inside and one outside, and this bathroom is kept clean at all times so that tourists do not have any problems.
- During the Sundarban tour, the ship is fully equipped with food and drinking water.
Why travel Sundarbans?
- THE ORIGINAL HOME OF THE ROYAL BENGAL TIGERS
The Sundarban tour gives you the opportunity to experience royalty. Facing the king of the jungle in his natural habitat is truly a rare and exciting experience. If you are lucky enough, a trip to Sundarban may introduce you to its greatest wonder, the Royal Bengal tiger.
THE LARGEST MANGROVE FOREST IN THE WORLD
In Sundarban tour package, you can experience various natural wonders. The mangrove forest is one of them. Sundarbans is one of the largest forests in the world. Here you can experience the exceptional respiratory system of the trees for their survival in the salty soil.
- ADVENTURE DEPOSIT
Adventurous people will love the Sundarban package. It is a perfect combination of rivers, jungle and natural beauty. The night in the jungle gives you the perfect environment for adventure. If you want to experience the beauty of the night and the thrill of the jungle, spend a night on a boat on the
Sundarban tour package.
- PHOTOGRAPHER’S PARADISE
Sundarban package tour are a perfect photogenic place. The extreme vegetation with vast rivers gives the perfect picaresque view of nature. Photographers can enjoy the extreme beauty of nature at Sundarbans through their lenses.
- AN ISLAND CONGLOMERATION
Sundarban is a collection of many islands. The islands are full of natural wonders. There are forest reserves, tiger reserves, crocodile reserves and many more. The natural beauty of these places will provide you with a fascinating experience that will make you want to visit Sundarban travel packages again and again.
Is Sundarban safe for tourists?
- Yes, The Sundarbans is a safe travel destination in West Bengal and a great trip in no time. You can be assured of your safety while traveling in Sundarbans.
- During our visit to the Sundarban travel, all the workers who stay on the ship are trained, and during the Sundarban tour they maintain full attention so that the passengers do not have any difficulties.
- Every boat and launch is inspected every year according to government rules. The survey means that government officials review the ship thoroughly and allow whether the ship is eligible to visit the Sundarbans or not.
- Before each boat or speedboat tour Sundarban, a trained government employee from the Forest Department is assigned to ensure that travelers can safely travel to Sundarban. And those trained tour guides take care of travelers safely until sundarban travelers return to their hotel.
- We have enough life jackets on our boats to ensure the safety of our passengers.
How to plan a trip to Sundarban?
- I love to travel in winter, and the winter sun can be your destination on this Sundarbans vacation, how to go where the Sundarbans or stay
- The Sundarbans have been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The world famous Royal Bengal Tiger is found in this forest. The Sundarbans are also home to many species of birds, including deer, wild boar, crocodiles, and forest rooster.
- The view of the green forest as well as the floating in the endless waters as well as the view of the wildlife make this trip to Sundarbans quite exciting.
- From Kolkata, you need to get to Canning Station by train or road. From there you have to get to Sonakhali by bus or Toto and from here your tour package in Sundarban will start by boat, Sonakhali can be reached directly by road from Kolkata.
- Previously, the Sundarbans tour package started directly from Canning, but due to the shallow depth of the Matla River, tourists visiting the Sundarbans were brought in from Sonakhali.There are also arrangements for Sundarban package tour from Kaikhali Raidighi and Gadkhali in South 24 Parganas
- What to see on this Sundarbans tour
- Places of interest in the Sundarbans tiger project area are the Gosaba Hamilton bungalow, the bird forest, Pakhiralay, the Sajnekhali watch tower museum turtle pond, the crocodile pond, the watch tower Sudhanyakhali, Netidhopani WatchTower and many more
And on the way to and from all these places, you will be able to meet crocodiles, deer, wild boar, different species of birds, birds and if you have good fortune, you will see a royal Bengal tiger.
- Most of the tourists visiting the Sundarban trip, a 24 Parganas Forest Department tourist attraction, visit the Project Tiger area, but in addition, the 24 Parganas area has the natural beauty of the Sundarbans.
Where to stay when visiting the Sundarbans?
- Many tourists visiting the Sundarban trip prefer to stay overnight at the boat due to the beautiful river facing overnight.
- There are also many private hotels in the Sundarbans area like Pakhiralaya, Dayapur, which have completed three star quality than normal. There are even a couple of five-star hotels here. There is also government tourist accommodation in Sajnekhali. If you want to stay here, you must book in advance from the West Bengal Department of Tourism website.
- Across from 24 Parganas, there are many private hotels in Jharkhali area to stay overnight in 24 Parganas forest area. Jharkhali also has a wooden bungalow for tourists and overnight stays.In addition, there are government tourist lodgings in Kaikhali, but if you want to stay in all these government bungalows and cabins, you need to book in advance from the tourism department website.
- If you think all sundarban will travel, it takes at least 5 days, then it is possible to visit both sides of the Sundarban together, but most tourists complete their Sundarban tour in two or three days
Why would you accept Sundarban tour packages with us?
We always try to provide good accommodation for guests during the trip to Sundarban.
- DELICIOUS FOOD
Every visitor to the sundarban receives delicious, high-quality food, and we do it with great care.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
We do our best to provide the type of service the customer wants from us with just one phone call.
- LOW COST SUNDARBAN TOUR
We do our best to provide Sundarbans tourism services at low cost, and we are hopeful that our travelers will love it.
How to find experienced travel agencies?
Honestly it is a difficult question for each of us how we find an experienced travel agency, In answer to this question I would like to say to each of you very simply that Google.com, Yes Google is a way to make people’s lives a lot easier, Google offers a complete list of travel agencies that can help you travel properly, And Google allows you to check the reviews of all this companies which company is the best for you.
Sundarbans, The Home of Royal Bengal Tigers
Discover - Kolkata
it was India’s capital under the British Raj.
Ganga Sagar is an important place for Hindus
Sundarban, is located in the heart of the vast Ganges Delta in West Bengal. It covers an area of 2585 square kilometers. Here, the mud carried from the mainland forms islands connected to the mainland by a maze of conduits, covered in dense mangroves. These fertile mangroves make up 80% of all mangroves in India. They are capable of feeding the largest population of tigers, colonies of rhesus monkeys, axes (deer), wild boars, otters, combed crocodiles, monitor lizards, horseshoe crabs, as well as tortoises (green, Riddle, and Biss), countless numbers. of snakes and a whole constellation of the brightest earth and water birds. Twice a day, the mangroves flood the tide, making access here difficult. The Bengal tigers that live here have long adapted to the “amphibian” way of life. They swim magnificently, live in brackish water and drink it, and in addition to traditional prey they feed on fish and turtles. Their safety is a consequence of the restriction of poaching and the activities of people in the Reserve. However, these successes have a flip side. Bengal tigers are cannibals for many centuries in the neighborhood, with humans accustomed to the taste of human flesh. The use of electric shock, lighting and surveillance programs among the park’s population and visitors reduced the number of tragic cases from 40 to 10 per year. However, any risk is worth it to see this beautiful golden orange color, wit
Sundarban National Park is located in West Bengal, India, in the 24th district of South Pagan, 120 kilometers southeast of the city of Kolkata. The park is located in the Indian part of the largest mangrove forest in the world, Sundarban,
located in the territory of the largest delta in the world formed by the Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna rivers. In 1973, to preserve the unique mangrove ecosystem, the habitat of Bengal tigers and other rare animals and birds, a Tiger Reserve was created here, with an area of 2,585 square kilometers. In 1984, the reserve received the status of a National Park and its territory was increased to 4262 square kilometers. In 1987, Sundarban National Park was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List, in 1989 it was granted the status of a biosphere reserve. The park’s landscape is made up of 56 small islands, separated by canals from the seven main rivers, their tributaries, a network of canals and canals, dense mangroves, wetlands and watts, the so-called “mud banks”. Of the 55 known mangrove species on Earth, 29 grow in Sundarban National Park. The basis of the Sundarban package includes all of the Sundarbans mangrove vegetation is the Sundari tree, in whose honor it was named a National Park. In total, 64 species of plants grow in
Since the last 12 years, Maa Laxmi Travels has served thousands of clients. This is the leading travel company based in Kolkata. We not only organize excursions, the most important thing is that we also care about your comfort and safety during the trip. So let’s start a journey with us. Yes, we have the best Exclusive Vacation Packages when it comes to Reliability, Comfort, Punctuality. Call us now because everything you need to know before traveling. The aim of the company is to guarantee happy customers.
Even more Attraction in Sundarban tour-
1 Night stay at jungle side resort
2 Wildlife attraction
3 Visit forest watch tower with trained forest guides.
4 folk dances
Frequently Asked Questions On Sundarban Tours
The best time to visit the Sundarban boat tour is from September to March, when there is a kind of water vapor in the air that makes the air feel cold. Also during this time we face various festivals such as Durga Puja Kali Puja Christmas.
Everyone must bring a sheet and they must bring clothes, soap and shampoo according to their needs and most importantly, in addition to the medications that they will take according to their needs, everyone must have their own proof of identity, such as the Aadhaar card. , voter card, PAN card, etc.
Is the low cost of a Sundarban tour 3500 rupees per person without air conditioning and 4200 rupees per person with air conditioning?
The Sundarban is a mangrove area in the delta formed by the confluence of the Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna rivers.
The forest is called Sundarbans because of the Sundari trees and those Sundari trees are quality mangrove trees, in Bengali we call them Sundarbans
There are about 102 islands in the Indian Sundarbans and these 102 islands have 54 populations and 48 forests.
The Sundarbans are the Ganges – Brahmaputra and Meghna Delta of the Bay of Bengal Sundarban is adjacent to the border of India, and if you want to travel to Sundarban, you have to come to the 24 Parganas of South West Bengal. Sundarban travel plan starts from here